Hi, we’re the ‘Aim for Attendance’ research group. We know that it can be hard to come to school on time. So, we came up with 5 tips to help you. So, without further ado, here they are…
1. Pack your bag the night before. This means that you don’t need to do it in the morning.
2. If you are packed lunch, make your lunch the night before. Then, pop it in the fridge overnight for a yummy lunch.
3. Set your uniform out the night before.
4. Try setting your alarm a little earlier. Then you will get into the habit of waking up early.
5. Go to bed earlier. Then you won’t want to stay in bed too long in the morning.
We hope these tips help. Aim for Attendance!