This morning, our Year 6 students went along to Raglan Barracks to take part in a ‘Crucial Crews’ workshop. At the event, they learned about how to keep themselves physically and emotionally safe in a variety of different situations. Among the ‘Crucial Crews’ delivering these important messages were the Fire Service, Western Power Distribution, Resolve it, Samaritans, and Changing Minds. It was a busy, fun- filled, informative morning and, as usual, the behaviour of our students was exemplary. Well done Y6!
No results found.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Ambitious Capable Learners
- Digital Learning
- Eco Council
- Expressive Arts
- Foundation Phase
- Health & Wellbeing
- Key-Stage Two
- Languages, Literacy & Communication
- Maths & Numeracy
- School Council
- Science & Technology
- Successful Futures
- RT @AneurinBevanUHB: Are you experiencing dental pain? The dental helpline can help with an appointment and/or advice on 01633 744387.…2 days ago
- It was great to celebrate this amazing outside achievement in assembly this morning!⭐️ https://t.co/2XOu3CqmQz3 days ago
- Da iawn to all of the children in the Foundation Phase who received a certificate this week!!! ⭐️ https://t.co/Pud5lco7xF3 days ago