Today was our second annual ‘Family Learning-together Day’, held at the Beaufort Centre. This morning, pupils from Nursery and Reception attended and this afternoon, pupils form Years 1 and 2 attended. There was so much to see and do! Lots and lots of arts and craft stalls, a learning-with-iPads station, story-tellers, music and dance workshops and ‘Jenny Anydots’, the clown. Lots of parents and pupils came and had a great time! All the teachers enjoyed themselves too. Watch the video to see what was going on!
No results found.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Ambitious Capable Learners
- Digital Learning
- Eco Council
- Expressive Arts
- Foundation Phase
- Health & Wellbeing
- Key-Stage Two
- Languages, Literacy & Communication
- Maths & Numeracy
- School Council
- Science & Technology
- Successful Futures
- RT @AneurinBevanUHB: Are you experiencing dental pain? The dental helpline can help with an appointment and/or advice on 01633 744387.…3 days ago
- It was great to celebrate this amazing outside achievement in assembly this morning!⭐️ https://t.co/2XOu3CqmQz5 days ago
- Da iawn to all of the children in the Foundation Phase who received a certificate this week!!! ⭐️ https://t.co/Pud5lco7xF5 days ago