Year 4 pupils invited their parents to come to school with them this afternoon. Parents from the three year 4 classes came in and worked with their pupils on a carousel of activities including maths, spelling and digital competence. It was wonderful to see so many parents attend and enjoying spending time with their children consolidating such important life skills.
No results found.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Ambitious Capable Learners
- Digital Learning
- Eco Council
- Expressive Arts
- Foundation Phase
- Health & Wellbeing
- Key-Stage Two
- Languages, Literacy & Communication
- Maths & Numeracy
- School Council
- Science & Technology
- Successful Futures
- RT @AneurinBevanUHB: Are you experiencing dental pain? The dental helpline can help with an appointment and/or advice on 01633 744387.…2 days ago
- It was great to celebrate this amazing outside achievement in assembly this morning!⭐️ https://t.co/2XOu3CqmQz3 days ago
- Da iawn to all of the children in the Foundation Phase who received a certificate this week!!! ⭐️ https://t.co/Pud5lco7xF3 days ago