Today, reception visited Greenmeadow Community Farm. Luckily the weather was lovely for us so we were able to enjoy the animals in the sunshine! We fed the goats, sheep and chickens, sang carols on an extremely bumpy tractor ride, watched an animal Nativity and paid a visit to Father Christmas. The children were enchanted by his magical grotto, as they were each given a very special present while it snowed. The Reception Spring term topic is ‘Ar y Fferm’ (On the Farm), so it was fantastic for them to have real life experience of what goes on at the farm!
No results found.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Ambitious Capable Learners
- Digital Learning
- Eco Council
- Expressive Arts
- Foundation Phase
- Health & Wellbeing
- Key-Stage Two
- Languages, Literacy & Communication
- Maths & Numeracy
- School Council
- Science & Technology
- Successful Futures
- RT @AneurinBevanUHB: Are you experiencing dental pain? The dental helpline can help with an appointment and/or advice on 01633 744387.…3 days ago
- It was great to celebrate this amazing outside achievement in assembly this morning!⭐️ https://t.co/2XOu3CqmQz5 days ago
- Da iawn to all of the children in the Foundation Phase who received a certificate this week!!! ⭐️ https://t.co/Pud5lco7xF5 days ago