Well… the first of this year’s sports days (Years 1&2) was a great success last Friday and today, we managed to find another dry afternoon to host our Reception Sports-day. As every year, it was very well attended by parents and grandparents and we were delighted to see so many people there. The Sun just about stayed out for us and the children were absolutely brilliant; every child gave each race their best shot! We also had a Mum’s and Dad’s ‘Egg and Spoon’ race, which went down extremely well with the parents – although they were far more competitive than the children! A huge ‘thank you’ to everyone who was involved in making the event so successful. A link to the photographs has been text out to all Reception parents.
No results found.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Ambitious Capable Learners
- Digital Learning
- Eco Council
- Expressive Arts
- Foundation Phase
- Health & Wellbeing
- Key-Stage Two
- Languages, Literacy & Communication
- Maths & Numeracy
- School Council
- Science & Technology
- Successful Futures
- RT @AneurinBevanUHB: Are you experiencing dental pain? The dental helpline can help with an appointment and/or advice on 01633 744387.…yesterday
- It was great to celebrate this amazing outside achievement in assembly this morning!⭐️ https://t.co/2XOu3CqmQz3 days ago
- Da iawn to all of the children in the Foundation Phase who received a certificate this week!!! ⭐️ https://t.co/Pud5lco7xF3 days ago